We have several categories of membership within EURELECTRIC:
- Full Members represent national electricity
associations, where such a body exists, or the leading national
electricity company, in a total of 32 countries: 28 EU Member
States, current EU accession countries and other European OECD
- European, Mediterranean and
International Affiliate Members represent the
electricity industry outside the core membership, both in Europe
and on other continents.
- Other International Partners are those
industry associations not formally members of EURELECTRIC but with
whom a long-standing dialogue has been established.
- Business Associate Members represent industry
stakeholders from a wide variety of sectors with a direct interest
in the electricity industry.
View Fullscreen Map
Become a EURELECTRIC Business Associate Member!
- Access to information on European energy and climate related
policies affecting the electricity industry.
- In-depth publications, reports and position statements on the
impact of these policies on the full value chain - generation,
transmission, distribution, supply and trading.
- Statistical data and forecasts on prospects and development of
the electricity industry.
- "Daily news" service covering a range of strategic issues -
energy policy and generation, wholesale and retail markets,
environment and sustainable development policy, distribution
networks and financial, fiscal and social issues.
- Networking opportunities through participation, at member
rates, in industry events.
- Floor space for exhibition booths at key events, including
sponsorship possibilities of these events.
The membership fee is based on worldwide turnover and adjusted
annually in the same proportion as the global Electricity Industry
For further information, contact:
Anne-Marie REGO: firstname.lastname@example.org