We have several categories of membership within EURELECTRIC:
- Full Members represent national electricity associations, where such a body exists, or the leading national electricity company, in a total of 32 countries: 28 EU Member States, current EU accession countries and other European OECD countries.
- European, Mediterranean and International Affiliate Members represent the electricity industry outside the core membership, both in Europe and on other continents.
- Other International Partners are those industry associations not formally members of EURELECTRIC but with whom a long-standing dialogue has been established.
- Business Associate Members represent industry stakeholders from a wide variety of sectors with a direct interest in the electricity industry.
View Fullscreen Map
Become a EURELECTRIC Business Associate Member!
- Access to information on European energy and climate related policies affecting the electricity industry.
- In-depth publications, reports and position statements on the impact of these policies on the full value chain - generation, transmission, distribution, supply and trading.
- Statistical data and forecasts on prospects and development of the electricity industry.
- "Daily news" service covering a range of strategic issues - energy policy and generation, wholesale and retail markets, environment and sustainable development policy, distribution networks and financial, fiscal and social issues.
- Networking opportunities through participation, at member rates, in industry events.
- Floor space for exhibition booths at key events, including sponsorship possibilities of these events.
The membership fee is based on worldwide turnover and adjusted annually in the same proportion as the global Electricity Industry fee.
For further information, contact:
Anne-Marie REGO: email@example.com