Pöyry invites you to a one day event hosted by EURELECTRIC exploring the customer focused
energy businesses of the future (2020-2025)
OBJECTIVES OF THE DAY
- For existing industry members and potential disruptors to discuss alternative business models for the energy sector;
- To understand where the most commercially viable future lies;
- Widening the discussion to other companies, by inviting participation from outside the core energy business.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Find out more about what energy consumers want going forward;
- Understand how to successfully retune existing business models;
- Learn how to extend business models for the future;
- Vote for our survivor in the Great Balloon Debate:
"You are CEO of Europe’s most successful energy company in 2025. What is your success story?”
OUR UNDERLYING QUESTIONS
- Do generators need customers?
- Do energy companies need generation?
- Can the existing energy companies survive in their existing form?
- Will the disruptors become more like the existing energy companies, collaborate with the incumbents, or carve out niche segments of value?
- Will energy companies sell a range of other services which earn more money than kWh sales?
- Will electricity be given away free in the future?
Are there any ‘safe bets’ now?