Climate, air pollution, transport… these buzzwords figure high on the EU political agenda. No wonder so: the air of our cities today is polluted with fine particles, SOx & NOx and transport emits no less than a 1/4th of Europe’s CO2 emissions.
Time has come for a change. This is the strong belief of citizens and policymakers. The EU is therefore working on creating a legislative framework for cleaner vehicles, mostly through emission standards and public procurement regulatory measures. Following the latest developments in the Parliament’s environmental committee on the CO2 standards for cars and vans, the proposal is positioned to be both ambitious and realistic. With technologically feasible and economically viable reduction targets and sales benchmarks, the mass integration of EVs in the EU energy ecosystem appears very attainable.
But there is more. If we are to develop a real market for EVs in Europe, it should be simple to charge everywhere and at any time. It implies appropriate infrastructure, e-mobility services and navigation across European borders at optimal quality and prices. Interoperability between charging point operators, energy and service providers will be key. Is Europe ready to set up inclusive collaboration around charging contract data, payment methods and data authentication across the continent?
Understanding this reality, Eurelectric organises this forum in order to gather the most relevant stakeholders in the sector with the goal to send out a strong signal that e-mobility is now.
Come and join us on 8 October to discuss e-mobility with top of the class speakers!
• Kristian RUBY, Secretary General, Eurelectric
• Pascal SMET, Brussels Minister of Mobility
• Francesco VENTURINI, Chairman & CEO, Enel X
• Cristina CORCHERO, Head of Research Group, IREC IEA HEV Task Force 28
• Christopher BURGHARDT, EU Managing Director, ChargePoint
• Grzegorz NOWACZEWSKI, CEO of Virtual Power Plant
• Xavier MOREAU, Energy Innovation & Marketing Strategies, Nuvve
• Erik JONNAERT, Secretary General, ACEA
• Sami ANDOURA, Team Leader Sustainable Development, EPSC
• Laerke FLADER, Managing Director, Danish EV Alliance
• Arkady FIEDLER, Electric Explorer
• Anja VAN NIERSEN, CEO, Allego
• Jelle MEERSMANS, Account, Product & New Business Manager, Enervalis
• Wim ILIANO, Co-Founder & CEO, Optimile
• Alexander VAN LAER, CEO & Co-Founder Poppy
• Registration Fee - 349,00 EUR
• eurelectric Member's Registration Fee - 279,00 EUR
• Start-Ups & Academic Fee - 179,00 EUR
All fees are subject to 21% VAT.
Please note that registrations will only be accepted via the online form, registrations sent via email will not be taken into consideration.
Full Registration Fee: For all non eurelectric members (academics excepted)
Member Fee: For all National Association members (incl. their members), Affiliate Members & Business Associate Members.
EU & Government Officials and Journalists are welcome to participate free of charge to the conference.
Cancellations can be made without charge until 21 September. Cancellations after this date are non refundable but a replacement can be sent. For all cancellations or replacements please contact Ann Strzelczyk -