Discovering cutting-edge business models and breakthrough technologies for electricity
Digitopia will be the prime event to investigate the why’s and the how’s of digitalisation in the electricity sector.
Count on our speakers to challenge your minds and explore how innovation can allow a total reinvention of the energy system.
- Peter Hinssen: Author of ‘The day after tomorrow’ and Founder of nexxworks
- Robin Wauters: Co-founder and editor-in-chief of Tech.eu, with previous stints at The Next Web and TechCrunch under his belt
- Maher Chebbo: Chief Commercial Officer at GE
- Tiago Moura Antunes: Head of client-focused solutions, Innovation area, EDP
- Thomas Blazquez: Head of ICT Solution Center Holding and Services at Enel X
- Laurent Schmitt, Secretary General, ENTSOe
- Garrett Blaney: Chairman at the Board of Regulators at the European Agency for the Co-operation of Energy Regulators (ACER).
- Peter Struckmann: Director Asset Risk, Uniper
- Keith Wishart: Partner at IBM Energy & Utilities
- James Johnston: CEO and Co-founder of Open Utility
- Antonio Arce: Enefgy Board Member
- Brian Fox: ESB innovation
- Stefan Grosjean: Founder and CEO of Smappee
- Elias Poyry: CBO Virta ltd
- Helder Sousa: Principal Engineer, Critical software
- Michael Schramel: Verbund
- Kaija Valdmaa: Project manager of Estfeed, Elering
- Stephen Woodhouse: Chief Digital Officer of Pöyry
- Registration Fee - 349,00 EUR
- eurelectric Member's Registration Fee - 279,00 EUR
- Academics Fee - 179,00 EUR
All fees are subject to 21% VAT.
Please note that registrations will only be accepted via the online form, registrations sent via email will not be taken into consideration.
Full Registration Fee: For all non eurelectric members (academics excepted)
Member Fee: For all National Association members (incl. their members), Affiliate Members & Business Associate Members.
EU & Government Officials and Journalists are welcome to participate free of charge to the conference.
A block of bedrooms has been booked in the hotel Bloom for the night of 02 May. Rooms can only be booked using the online reservation.
Please note that rooms and rates are guaranteed until 04 April. After this date rooms and rates will be upon availability. Please see directly with the hotel for cancellations and their terms and conditions.
Cancellations can be made without charge until 4 April. Cancellations after this date are non refundable but a replacement can be sent. For all cancellations or replacements please contact Ann Strzelczyk -