Discovering cutting-edge business models and breakthrough technologies for electricity
Digitopia will be the prime event to investigate the why’s and the how’s of digitalisation in the electricity sector.
Count on our speakers to challenge your minds and explore how innovation can allow a total reinvention of the energy system.
- Peter Hinssen: Author of ‘The day after tomorrow’ and Founder of nexxworks
- Robin Wauters: Co-founder and editor-in-chief of Tech.eu, with previous stints at The Next Web and TechCrunch under his belt
- Maher Chebbo: Chief Commercial Officer at GE
- Tiago Moura Antunes: Head of client-focused solutions, Innovation area, EDP
- Thomas Blazquez: Head of ICT Solution Center Holding and Services at Enel X
- Laurent Schmitt, Secretary General, ENTSOe
- Garrett Blaney: Chairman at the Board of Regulators at the European Agency for the Co-operation of Energy Regulators (ACER).
- Peter Struckmann: Director Asset Risk, Uniper
- Keith Wishart: Partner at IBM Energy & Utilities
- James Johnston: CEO and Co-founder, Open Utility
- Antonio Arce: Enefgy Board Member
- Brian Fox: ESB innovation
- Stefan Grosjean: Founder and CEO, Smappee
- Elias Poyry: CBO Virta ltd
- Helder Sousa: Principal Engineer, Critical software
- Michael Schramel: Verbund
- Kaija Valdmaa: Project manager of Estfeed, Elering
- Stephen Woodhouse: Chief Digital Officer, Pöyry