Become a Eurelectric Business Associate Member
Business Associates get multiple benefits:
- Get reliable and first-hand access to information on European energy and climate related policies affecting our industry. This includes in-depth publications, reports and position statements discussing the impact of policies on the full electricity value chain.
- Subscribe to the Members’ Bulletin with information on our sector’s most important activities, covering a wide range of strategic issues. The Bulleting includes Daily News, Monthly policy reports and proceedings from meetings and conferences.
- Exchange information with utility executives, thought leaders, policy experts and operational leaders through dedicated conference sessions, workshops and webinars.
- Receive business-intelligence products and statistical data on the electricity industry.
- Promote your ideas, products and services through dedicated communication channels, events and workshops.
- Benefit from the right of first refusal on project collaboration (industry studies, reports, facts gathering, dedicated workshops).
- Participate in Eurelectric’s innovation 4.0 platform. The platform brings together members, innovators and start-ups on the themes of digitalisation, e-mobility, big data or blockchain.
- Publish your interview or editorial in our Bulletin and/or website.
- Connect with the most important sector leaders and industry related decision-makers in dedicated events and meetings.
- Get direct access to the contact details of electricity industry professionals.
- Obtain 30% reduction on registration fees for our events.
- Participate in our Annual Members’ Day.
- Obtain priority access for sponsoring our events.
- Have priority access for speaking opportunities.
- Profit from different sponsorship packages at a reduced fee.
- Exhibit at our events for a reduced amount (free exhibition space at our Annual Power Summit).