Join the leading European Association for electricity and be part of the journey towards a zero carbon world.
What you’ll get as a Business Member
- ✔ Reliable, first-hand, insights on EU energy and climate policies via our publications, reports and position statements
- ✔ Eurelectric newsletters with key insights on our sector’s strategic activities
- ✔ Presentations from Eurelectric conferences (on demand)
- ✔ Access to our Membernet, including contacts of our Business Members, publications, news, statements, position papers etc.
- ✔ Policy updates and networking at Business Members Days 2 x per year
- ✔ Direct exchanges with our 20+ policy advisors
- ✔ Access to industry leaders and experts at our public events and business hub meetings
- ✔ Participation to our business forums: Digitopia Platform, EVision Business Hub, 24/7 CFE Hub and Power to Buildings Hub which bring together power industry specialists, consultancies, tech giants and start-ups
- ✔ Collaboration opportunities via studies, videos, podcasts, webinars on EU 2030/2050 targets, e-mobility, RES, investments, grid infrastructure, sector integration, customers, AI etc. Have a look at the EVision (2022) study done in collaboration with EY and our Game Changers (2022) study done in partnership with Accenture.
Influence & networking
- ✔ Opportunity to influence EU energy policy agenda and hear from EU MEPs and lead officials at our events
- ✔ Participation in exclusive tailor-made workshops and conferences across the EU and obtain up to 20-30% reduction on physical events’ tickets
- ✔ Priority access to speaking & partnering opportunities
- ✔ C-level B2B meetings facilitated for your company
- ✔ Priority exhibition right at our events at reduced cost
Visibility & media
- ✔ Showcasing of your projects on the Investing in a better world section of our website and on all Business Hubs’ websites
- ✔ Contributing to our newsletters 2 x per year with interviews, videos, case studies etc. sent to 4.000 power sector experts
- ✔ Extended visibility as event sponsor in our events network of 10.000 contacts and on our website, viewed by 23.000 visitors per month
- ✔ Possibility to engage with journalists at our events
“Eurelectric and its members are frontrunners in the energy transition, aiming for a fast decarbonization of the energy system. Partnering with this powerful organization helps us understand the needs of the industry, meet peers and share our expertise, so we can tackle the energy transition faster, together.”
"I highly value the relationship Accenture has with Eurelectric. The ability to collaborate with the organization’s leadership and members to advance our shared goals around the energy transition in Europe has been productive and meaningful, both on a professional and personal level.”
“We are glad to join Eurelectric in the task of decarbonizing the energy market. Eurelectric and its members have been one of the first to focus on green energy models to reduce CO2 emissions. It will help us to rapidly understand the industry’s needs and engage with experts on sustainable solutions. We will work together to integrate digital and power electronics technologies to drive energy revolution for a better, greener future.”
“Eurelectric is committed to fast decarbonization of the European electricity. Since its foundation, Metroscope’s mission has been to leverage AI to improve the efficiency of power plants. Our active membership helps us meet experts from the power generation sector, understand their needs and expectations and increase our impact on industrial energy efficiency at Pan-European level.”
“We are delighted to be part of Eurelectric’s efforts to help the European energy sector use advanced analytics and AI to tackle the global challenge of decarbonization. Technology can play a huge role in the electricity industry, such as more accurate forecasting of supply and demand across a complex grid system, optimizing processes and detecting energy waste to maximize efficiency, as well as having a better understanding of customers and their changing needs and behaviors.”
“We are excited to have joined Eurelectric as a business member and are very much looking forward to drive the energy transition together with all of Eurelectric’s members.”
“Integration of renewables, handling new loads like electric vehicles, or generally speaking, unlocking the full capacity of the grid — this is the urgent challenge for the next years. To accelerate the energy transition in Europe and globally, it is important to join forces! Being a member of Eurelectric enables us to exchange ideas and learnings across the entire energy ecosystem.”
"Strong partnerships are vital for our commitment to the Paris Agreement and to our ultimate goal of achieving CO2-neutral road transport. We aim to lead sustainable transportation by expanding and strengthening our collaborations with key stakeholders such as Eurelectric"
"The Eurelectric business membership gives us access to knowledge, background information, and partners that is indispensable for our consulting business. The network and information Eurelectric provides brings our services to the next level"
“Sense is delighted to announce that it has joined Eurelectric! The energy transition demands cutting edge solutions, creative thinking and transformative leaders, all united to achieve this common cause. Eurelectric is perfectly positioned to enable just that across the entire electricity value chain. We’re excited to bring AI and real time device detection to European smart meters, working closely with the federation and its members to establish an efficient, low carbon society for all.”
"At FlexiDAO, we are delighted to join Eurelectric as business members at such an important time in the European electricity sector. REpowerEU provides a unique opportunity to speed up the transition to a carbon-free, smart, efficient electricity market. We look forward to bringing FlexiDAO's passion and experience in the renewable energy sector to the challenge of electrifying and decarbonising the European electricity market until every kilowatt-hour of electricity consumption is met with carbon-free electricity sources, every hour of every day, everywhere."
"We are pleased to partner with Eurelectric to support Compass Lexecon’s mission to bring rigorous economic thinking and clarity to complex market design, competition and regulatory challenges in the energy sector. Eurelectric provides a knowledge-sharing platform and connections to industry specialists that help deepen our understanding of the sector."
“CGG recognises that working together is key to solving the challenges of the energy transition and Eurelectric is committed to providing a platform to promote collaboration across the electrical energy sector. CGG looks forward to working with other business members to explore where and how advanced technology and data-driven solutions can accelerate projects that support a more sustainable future.”