With a direct interest in the electricity industry, our Business Members come from a variety of sectors and have joined us in our journey towards a zero carbon economy.
Your company’s products and services are changing the dynamics of the energy market towards a decarbonised and sustainable future?
Your groundbreaking solutions bring us
one step closer to the EU 2030
climate and energy targets?
Join the leading European Association for electricity and be part of the journey towards a zero carbon world.
What you’ll get as a Business Member
- ✔ Reliable, first-hand, insights on EU energy and climate policies via our publications, reports and position statements
- ✔ Eurelectric newsletters with key insights on our sector’s strategic activities
- ✔ Presentations from Eurelectric conferences (on demand)
- ✔ Access to our Membernet, including contacts of our Business Members, publications, news, statements, position papers etc.
- ✔ Policy updates and networking at Business Members Days
- ✔ Direct exchanges with our 20+ policy advisors
- ✔ Access to industry leaders and experts at our conferences, webinars and business platforms
- ✔ Participation to our business forums Beyond Digital Platform, EVision business hub, and 24/7 RES Task Force which bring together power industry c-suit, industry specialists, consultancies, tech giants and start-ups
- ✔ Collaboration opportunities via studies, videos, podcasts, webinars on EU 2030 targets, e-mobility, RES, investments, grid infrastructure, sector integration, customers, exponential technologies etc. Have a look on our Ports study done in collaboration with our Business Member DNV GL and the 15 Pledges to Customers done in partnership with Accenture
Influence & networking
- ✔ Opportunity to influence EU energy policy agenda and hear from EU MEPs and lead officials at our events
- ✔ Participation in exclusive tailor-made workshops and conferences across the EU and obtain up to 20-30% reduction on physical events’ tickets
- ✔ Priority access to speaking & partnering opportunities
- ✔ C-level B2B meetings facilitated for your company
- ✔ Priority exhibition right at our events at reduced cost
Visibility & media
- ✔ Showcasing of your projects on the Investing in a better world section of our website
- ✔ Contributing to our newsletters with interviews, videos etc. shared with more than 3.000 power sector experts
- ✔ Extended visibility as event partner in our events network of 10.000 contacts and on our website, viewed by 23.000 visitors per month
- ✔ Possibility to engage with journalists in our events
“Eurelectric and its members are frontrunners in the energy transition, aiming for a fast decarbonization of the energy system. Partnering with this powerful organization helps us understand the needs of the industry, meet peers and share our expertise, so we can tackle the energy transition faster, together.”
"I highly value the relationship Accenture has with Eurelectric. The ability to collaborate with the organization’s leadership and members to advance our shared goals around the energy transition in Europe has been productive and meaningful, both on a professional and personal level.”
“We are glad to join Eurelectric in the task of decarbonizing the energy market. Eurelectric and its members have been one of the first to focus on green energy models to reduce CO2 emissions. It will help us to rapidly understand the industry’s needs and engage with experts on sustainable solutions. We will work together to integrate digital and power electronics technologies to drive energy revolution for a better, greener future.”
“Eurelectric is committed to fast decarbonization of the European electricity. Since its foundation, Metroscope’s mission has been to leverage AI to improve the efficiency of power plants. Our active membership helps us meet experts from the power generation sector, understand their needs and expectations and increase our impact on industrial energy efficiency at Pan-European level.”
“We are delighted to be part of Eurelectric’s efforts to help the European energy sector use advanced analytics and AI to tackle the global challenge of decarbonization. Technology can play a huge role in the electricity industry, such as more accurate forecasting of supply and demand across a complex grid system, optimizing processes and detecting energy waste to maximize efficiency, as well as having a better understanding of customers and their changing needs and behaviors.”
“We are excited to have joined Eurelectric as a business member and are very much looking forward to drive the energy transition together with all of Eurelectric’s members.”
“Integration of renewables, handling new loads like electric vehicles, or generally speaking, unlocking the full capacity of the grid — this is the urgent challenge for the next years. To accelerate the energy transition in Europe and globally, it is important to join forces! Being a member of Eurelectric enables us to exchange ideas and learnings across the entire energy ecosystem.”
"Strong partnerships are vital for our commitment to the Paris Agreement and to our ultimate goal of achieving CO2-neutral road transport. We aim to lead sustainable transportation by expanding and strengthening our collaborations with key stakeholders such as Eurelectric"
"The Eurelectric business membership gives us access to knowledge, background information, and partners that is indispensable for our consulting business. The network and information Eurelectric provides brings our services to the next level"
“Sense is delighted to announce that it has joined Eurelectric! The energy transition demands cutting edge solutions, creative thinking and transformative leaders, all united to achieve this common cause. Eurelectric is perfectly positioned to enable just that across the entire electricity value chain. We’re excited to bring AI and real time device detection to European smart meters, working closely with the federation and its members to establish an efficient, low carbon society for all.”