Want to become a Business Member?
Your company’s products and services are changing the dynamics of the energy market towards a decarbonised and sustainable future?
Your groundbreaking solutions bring us
one step closer to the EU 2030
climate and energy targets?
Join the leading European Association for electricity and be part of the journey towards zero carbon world.
Here is what we offer our Business Members:
- ✔ Reliable, first-hand, insights on EU energy and climate policies via our publications, reports and position statements
- ✔ Eurelectric newsletters with key insights on our sector’s strategic activities
- ✔ Presentations from Eurelectric conferences (on demand)
- ✔ Access to our Membernet, including contacts of our Business Members, publications, news, statements, position papers etc.
- ✔ Policy updates and networking at Business Members Days
- ✔ Direct exchanges with our 20+ policy advisors
- ✔ Access to industry leaders and experts at our conferences, webinars and business platforms
- ✔ Participation to our task forces on Beyond Digital, e-mobility, 24/7 RES, investment etc. bringing together power industry c-suit, corporates, consultancies, tech giants and start-ups (discounted participation fee)
- ✔ Collaboration opportunities via studies, videos, podcasts, webinars on EU 2030 targets, e-mobility, RES, investments, grid infrastructure, sector integration, customers, exponential technologies etc. Have a look on our Ports study done in collaboration with our Business Member DNV GL and the 15 Pledges to Customers done in partnership with Accenture
Influence & networking
- ✔ Opportunity to influence EU energy policy agenda and hear from EU MEPs and lead officials at our events
- ✔ Participation in exclusive tailor-made workshops and conferences across the EU and obtain up to 20-30% reduction on physical events’ tickets
- ✔ Priority access to speaking & partnering opportunities
- ✔ C-level B2B meetings facilitated for your company
- ✔ Priority exhibition right at our events at reduced cost
Visibility and media
- ✔ Showcasing of your projects on the Investing in a better world section of our website
- ✔ Contributing to our newsletters with interviews, videos etc. shared with more than 3.000 power sector experts
- ✔ Extended visibility as event partner in our events network of 10.000 contacts and on our website, viewed by 23.000 visitors per month
- ✔ Possibility to engage with journalists in our events
- ✔ Reduced fees for publishing adverts and opinion editorials in defined energy magazines
- ✔ Reduced fees for group/individual subscriptions in defined energy magazines as well as free access to articles in other energy magazines
“Eurelectric and its members are frontrunners in the energy transition, aiming for a fast decarbonization of the energy system. Partnering with this powerful organization helps us understand the needs of the industry, meet peers and share our expertise, so we can tackle the energy transition faster, together.”
"I highly value the relationship Accenture has with Eurelectric. The ability to collaborate with the organization’s leadership and members to advance our shared goals around the energy transition in Europe has been productive and meaningful, both on a professional and personal level.”