- You Agree to These Terms by Using this Website
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or use our site.
While eurelectric makes every effort to ensure that the information of this website is complete, accurate and reliable, some errors or omissions may however occur or content may become obsolete. eurelectric may also revise, add or delete the information and services contained in this website and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification.
- Ownership of Content
- Protection of personal data:
eurelectric is committed to user privacy. Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be used by eurelectric. Any other communication or material you transmit to the Site (such as questions, comments, suggestions,…) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Your Use of the Site
eurelectric grants you permission to use this website as follows:
- with the exception of images of people or places that are located outside of the "News" section of the Site, you may download Content, but only for non-commercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- you may not use any images or graphs without eurelectric’s written permission;
- Content within the "News" section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in newspapers, news magazines, specialized publications and broadcast media;
- You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without eurelectric’s written permission;
- You are prohibited from using the website to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law eurelectric will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing eurelectric to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials;
- You are prohibited from using the website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation;
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information, change information, defeat or circumvent security features, or otherwise cause damage to the system are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under applicable laws.
- Use of eurelectric trademarks and logos
The eurelectric logo or logo of members of eurelectric must not be copied nor used to create links without first gaining permission from EURELECTRIC (please contact us for further information);
- Link to eurelectric website:
You may link to the eurelectric home page and/or individual pages within eurelectric’s website without requiring our permission.
As a general rule, however, those linking to our website should respect the following conditions:
- Those creating links to specific pages within our websites or other online resources should be aware that specific page URLs are subject to change without notice;
- Links should not be used in a defamatory context;
- Exclusion of liability
- Law and jurisdiction
The use of this website is governed by Belgian law. By using this website you agree that in case of a dispute, the courts of Brussels shall have sole jurisdiction.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Cookies used
- Performance Cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.