HOMIX is Enel X's solution to allow any European family to make their home a smart home and to become an active protagonist of the energy transition. Evolving from the features of an intelligent thermostat, HOMIX is a complete and modular smart home ecosystem, able to learn from home daily routines for managing temperatures, security, and lighting in a truly smart way.
Smart Home technology is a privileged tool to accelerate decarbonization by spreading digital solutions that usher a new way of using energy: efficient, decentralized and sustainable.
Up until now, the entry of this widespread revolution in European homes has been often hampered by usability and cost.
HOMIX has the ambition to overcome these obstacles and to transform people’s homes. The Enel X solution has been developed with the objective of removing current market friction and accelerate mass-market adoption.
Faithful to its consumer-centric approach, Enel X has built the technology to deliver an affordable and modular product suitable for responding to different needs and expectations of each family member.
HOMIX delivers innovation in many different ways, offering a diversified experience to the end customer through its digital brain. HOMIX stands out because:
- it’s the Europe’s first Smart Thermostat with built-in Alexa, allowing all family members to directly interact with it through the most natural and simple interface: their voice
- it uses artificial intelligence to learn from family routines and manage their home in an automated way, according to their needs and lifestyle
- it goes beyond the initial thermostat functionality and offers countless smart home features (such as home security or lighting management), as it’s also a Smart Home gateway, able to connect and control a growing ecosystem of devices and appliances
- it gives the customer the opportunity to modularly build their own customized Smart Home at a really affordable price, providing the best-in-market value-for-money solution
- it allows the customer to take their home always with them on their smartphone, as they can control everything through the HOMIX app
Link to the webpage(s): homix.store
"Enel X's goal is to offer products and services that can improve users’ lives and protect the environment through simple solutions that are accessible to all. Based on this principle, we offer a complete smart home system that allows customers to maximize the comfort of their home while saving energy and money” .
Andrea Scognamiglio, Head of the Home Services division at Enel X